Monday, July 16, 2012

Bridal Shower

This past Saturday, I had my bridal shower at my parent's house.  Although I was really nervous, it ended up being so much fun.  Everyone seemed to have a pretty good time, so I think it was a success.  I was also really impressed with the amount of people willing to drive out to my parent's house, it is a bit of a journey.  It was awesome to have so many great friends in one place, I had such a great time.

We started with some "Bride Bingo" (this is the only game I would allow, lol)


My mom busted out the fancy champagne glasses
Scrapbooking was our other activity.  Now I have the most awesome wedding scrapbook ever because it was contributed to by all my friends.
The cute favors my sister made.


Scrapin' it up.


Jojo cracks me up.















Tissue paper overload!
My cousin Wilson and Aunt Lisa

+Mom and Sis

Becca

Brittany
Raven

Alta
Mary, Jonathon, and Brandi

Lily

Hayley

Mom <3 
Group photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment