Saturday, November 17, 2012

Deftones!

My favorite band throughout the better part of middle school and high school was the Deftones.  I adored them and specifically loved Chino Moreno (the lead singer).  Well, last night, I went to a sold out show in San Antonio and saw them for the second time in my life.  The first time was also in San Antonio with my sister way back in 2001.  After 11 years, I am happy to say this time was even better than the first.  They played all of my favorite songs; Digital Bath, Change (in the House of Flies), Passenger, Feiticeira, My Own Summer, Bored, 7 Words, and more.  I went with my awesome friends Lily and Javi and their friend Nina.  It was super fun!  The only thing I would change is having them play a longer set.  It just left me wanting more and completely restarted my mad crush on Chino.  Le sigh.

My one decent cell phone picture

"Passenger"


"Feiticeira"

Awesome, awesome, awesome!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment